The challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Week 8 have leaked, revealing what we will all be up to this week as we try to get that sweet XP for our Battle Pass, and get our hands on more items and skins.
Each challenge is worth 35,000 XP, except for the “damage from inside a vehicle challenge” that is worth 80,000 XP, and all seven will give us a total of 290,000 XP when they are completed. They normally don’t take all that long to finish up, and the theme for this season seems to be that challenges are going to be pretty basic.
Now, keep in mind that these are leaks right now, and nothing will be confirmed until the challenges go live in the game on Thursday, August 6.
- Search chests at Frenzy Farms (0/7)
- Eliminations at Salty Springs (0/3)
- Complete the boat time trial at Motorboat Mayhem
- Drive a car from Retail Row to Pleasant Place in less than 4 minutes
- Collect wood from Holly Hedges (0/500)
- Deal damage to opponents from inside a vehicle (0/10000)
- Search ammo boxes at Lazy Lake (0/7)
It should be noted that challenges right now are prone to change between the leaks and the launch of the challenges in the game. We will be updating this list the second the challenges go live to ensure they are accurate, and we will have plenty of guides to help you complete them. We also assume that the challenge for damage from inside a vehicle will be one of the new “Rec: 4 Players” challenges.