The epic quests and map challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 15 have been revealed thanks to Fortnite leaker iFiremonkey. Week 15 looks like a pretty typical seasonal wrap-up for Fortnite, where challenges push players to engage with the various mechanics that were in the game throughout the season.
There are 7 Epic Quests, worth 20000 XP each for a total of 140000 XP. After that is a five-stage Legendary Quest where the first stage is worth 55000 XP and the four following stages are worth 22000 XP each. This means a total of 283000 XP is up for grabs this week, which is a substantial boost to your Battle Pass.
- Distance traveled through sand (0/500) – 20000 XP
- Spend 5 seconds within 20 meters of enemies while sand tunneling (0/5) – 20000 XP
- Spend Bars (0/500) – 20000 XP
- Purchase item from a Character (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Upgrade a weapon (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Get Intel from a character (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Hire a character (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Duel characters (5, 10, 15, 20, 25) – 55000 to 22000 XP
So the above list really does read like NPCs won’t be back in Chapter 2 Season 6, or else I doubt Epic would be pushing us so hard to engage with them all before the end of the current season.
Most of these challenges revolve around pretty basic functions of the characters, but we will have a full list of guides on March 11, when the challenges go live in the game.