The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 4 challenges are out in the wild, thanks to the hard work of iFiremonkey. This week certainly has a bit more flavor than the previous one, especially if you like tomatoes. There are lots of unusual Elimination challenges that will test your ability to set up kills.
As always, the Epic Quests are worth 20000 XP each, while the Legendary Quest is broken into five tiers, worth 55000 XP for the first, and 22000 XP for the rest. This gives us a grand total of 283000 XP, which should get you plenty of extra levels on your Battle Pass, and lots more skins and items.
- Eliminations within 5 meters (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Eliminations while below 50 health – (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Eliminations at full health and shields – (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Destroy enemy structures with a pickaxe (0/10) – 20000 XP
- Damage opponents with a pickaxe (0/100) – 20000 XP
- Collect a tomato basket from a nearby farm (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Ignite and dance at a Tomato Shrine near Pizza Pit or Pizza Food Truck (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Damage from above – (4000/8000/12000/16000/20000) – 55000 to 22000 XP
As we said, there is a lot of focus on Eliminating other players under very specific circumstances, and we get the feeling that Team Rumble will be the place to go to finish that Legendary Quest. As for the tomato basket and the Tomato Shrine, we will have guides on where to find those just as soon as they go live in the game.