Fortnite is back, bringing map changes, a new Battle Pass, and lots of new things to see and do. This also means all new challenges and a few minor changes to how challenges reward XP this season. Week three seems to be all about chickens, so it looks like somebody is holding a grudge.
The epic quests are now worth 24,000 XP each, while the Legendary is worth 35,000 for the first step, and 24,500 XP for each of the next four steps. That’s a lot of XP up for grabs each week, so make sure you get all your challenges completed.
- Fly 20 meters with a chicken
- Hunt chickens
- Catch fish at Camp Cod, Lake Canoe, or Stealthy Stronghold
- Deal damage with shotguns
- Get headshots with rifles
- Deal damage within 20 meters using a pistol or revolver
- Eliminate Raptor, Zenith, or Blackheart
- Forage colored eggs hidden around the map
We will need to fly with chickens, hunt those same feathered friends in the ultimate act of betrayal, catch fish, deal damage against other players, eliminate the boss NPCs, and find colored eggs.
It’s an exciting week, and the hype of a new season will still be going strong into week three, so we cannot wait to get stuck into them. Check back closer to the time for plenty of guides to help you wrap up all the challenges.