If you are following us, you know we have a Christmas present for you even Christmas is over. The gift is a complete guide of Fortnite Season 7 Week 5 challenges. Now we will focus on the step-by-step dancing challenge but don’t worry: you can find the others on Gamepur.
Towers Location | Ranger, Water, And Air Traffic Control
This is a multi-challenge quest and to earn the reward you must dance in a specific location, complete the match (or die), move to the next location and repeat until you have cleared the whole challenge.
- Stage 1 – Dance on top of a Water Tower: north-east of the desert area
- Stage 2 – Dance on top of a Ranger Tower: just north of the end of the desert area
- Stage 3 – Dance on top of an Air Traffic Control Tower: look at the middle of the snowy area and go west until you reach the coast
Just a tip: Towers are destructible so, if you are looking for this challenge to be cleared, try to reach one of them as early as possible.
Where To Dance On Top Of Water, Ranger, And Air Control Towers
How To Complete All Season 7 Week 5 Challenges
- Landing challenges.
- Deal damage to opponent’s structures.
- Suppressed weapon elimination.
- Dancing challenges (step-by-step) – Battle Pass Challenge.
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato and an Encircled Tree – Battle Pass Challenge.
- Search Chests at Wailing Woods or Paradise Palms – Battle Pass Challenge.
- Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5m away – Battle Pass Challenge.
Image Source: GameWith