As we near closer to Christmas, Fortnite Season 7 keeps on chugging along. The 14 Days of Fortnite have begun, and the Week 3 challenges are here, giving players plenty to aim for and do in Fortnite Battle Royale. We’ve got a great Fortnite Week 3 challenges cheat sheet for Season 7 here, but before that, familiarise yourself with all of the Week 3 challenges.
Fortnite Week 3 Challenges Season 7
- Ride a Zipline in different matches (0/5)
- Stage 1: Land at Lonely Lodge
- Stage 2: Land at Pleasant Park
- Stage 3: Land at Lucky Landing
- Stage 4: Land at Lazy Links
- Stage 5: Land at Tilted Towers
- Legendary weapon Eliminations (0/2)
- Search Chests at Polar Peak or Tomato Temple (0/7)
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match (0/2)
- Search between three ski lodges (0/1)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with Shotguns to opponents (0/200)
- Stage 2: Deal damage with Pistols to opponents (0/200)
- Stage 3: Deal damage with Snipers to opponents (0/200)
As you can see, today is a somewhat trickier week than usual. You need to find a battle star like in the old challenges from Season 5 and before, and you need to deal a lot of damage to opponents. Here’s the useful Fortnite Week 3 challenges cheat sheet from TheSquatingDog.
Fortnite Week 3 Challenges Cheat Sheet Season 7
As you can see, this cheat sheet covers all of the challenges this week in great detail. It has the location of the battle star between the three ski lodges south of Polar Peak, all of the Ziplines are mapped out, and it’s even covered the secret battle star as part of the Snowfall challenges when you complete all of the weekly challenges so far this season. As an extra, two of the Fortnite giant candy canes are marked, which is for the 14 Days of Fortnite Day Two challenges.
If you are still struggling with any of last week’s challenges, you can find the cheat sheet for last week here.