Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is all set to release this November, with the game entering Open Beta in October on various platforms. For those who are looking to try out the game in early access before the open beta, they need a code to access it. Thankfully, there is a way to get the code without pre-ordering the game.
Activision has partnered with Xfinity to give early access to Comcast customers. If you are an Xfinity customer, follow the steps below to get your code.
- Go to the Xfinity Call of Duty page here.
- Click on the “request early access code” button.
- Sign in with your Xfinity credentials.
- Once you have signed in, you will receive a 12-digit code. Copy the code and you will be redirected to the Call of Duty website.
- Sign with your Call of Duty account.
- Paste the code you copied earlier in the space specified and select your preferred platform and location.
- If you have correctly followed the steps, you will eventually receive a code for the Early Access Beta on your email. Redeem it on the account of your choice and you will get access to the Beta.
That’s pretty much all you need to do to get access to the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Early Access Beta. Do note that this code will allow you to play the game on October 8 to 9 on PS4, and between October 15 and 16 on the Xbox. Here is a quick rundown of the Beta dates.
- October 8-9: PS4 Early Access
- October 10-12: PS4 open beta
- October 15-16: Xbox Early Access, PC & PS4 open beta.
- October 17-19: Open beta on all platforms.