One of the challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 11 is to catch different kinds of fish to find a Valentine’s date for Fishstick. For this fish, it is best to drop somewhere quiet, as catch the three different types that you need might take a while.
Splode Island, location the the northeast of Stealthy Stronghold is a great location. You can grab a fishing rod at Splode’s shack and there are multiple fishing spots all around the island that you can use.
You need to find three different types of fish, so we assume that variants of the same fish won’t count. For example, three different Floppers will only count as one fish, as they are all just variant Floppers. All you need to do is keep fishing until you catch three different fish types, and then you can move on to the next step of the challenge.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 11 challenges below:
- Catch different kinds of fish to find a Valentine’s date for Fishstick (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Serve Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner at any restaurant (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Find a rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Collect Grimble’s love potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Deliver the love potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town (0/1) – 2000 XP
- Collect chocolate boxes from Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Choose a character to be Lovely’s valentine (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Deal damage to opponents with crossbows (1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000) – 55000 XP to 22000 XP