Adler, who has served as the face of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, has gotten a couple of new Operator Missions for the multiplayer and Zombies mode as part of the new season.
These two missions, Jungle ODA and Clandestine Operations, are both unlocked at Tier 30 in the battle pass, and require you to complete four objectives to finish. Each one will net you a couple new skins and cosmetics, with Jungle ODA getting you the Bright Star and Iron Delta skins, and Clandestine Operations rewarding you the Beirut and Lighthouse skins.
If you’re looking to put these missions away, then we have the objectives for each one, as well as their rewards, right here for you.
The objectives for this mission must be completed in the game’s multiplayer mode, and are as follows:
- Kill 25 enemies with an SMG. Completing this objective will earn you the Fade to Fire Calling Card and 1,500 XP.
- Kill three enemies shortly after skydiving (can only be completed in the game’s Fireteam: Dirty Bomb mode). Completing this objective will earn you the Bright Star skin and 2,000 XP.
- Kill five enemies while seated in a ground vehicle (can only be completed in the game’s Fireteam: Dirty Bomb mode). Completing this objective will earn you the Shared Fate emblem and 2,500 XP.
- Kill 15 enemies while the Paranoia or High Alert perk is active. Completing this objective will earn you the Iron Delta skin and 3,000 XP.
To help make the process easier, we have some tips on how to best go about tackling these objectives:
Use the MP5 for the SMG kills. The MP5 is the best SMG in the game, and one of the best guns, period. It was even nerfed, and it still is near-unstoppable. This is your best bet to quickly rack up the 25 kills.
You will need to be fast to get the parachuting kills, as you won’t have a very big window of time to kill someone after landing. It sounds counter-intuitive, but you will need to aim for a landing next to an enemy, hopefully without them realizing it. Just be ready to aim and fire as soon as you land.
Even though we say use the Fireteam: Dirty Bomb mode, you can technically get the parachuting kills in Warzone. It’s just that you won’t have a weapon to shoot them with, and trying to take them out with your fists will be challenging and slow. It’s best to just do it in Fireteam.
The best way to get the kills while on a seated vehicle are to switch seats as you come up on an enemy. Jumping to the back quickly will let you aim and kill them before they can even realize what you’ve done. However, this isn’t an easy thing to do, and this will be the step that trips you up the most. Just stay at it and get the hang of the vehicle’s movement when you switch seats.
You may be wondering why you can’t find the High Alert perk while customizing your character class. That’s because High Alert can be found in Warzone, the game’s battle royale mode.
This mission can be completed by playing any mode in Zombies, and the objectives you will have to complete are as follows:
- Kill 25 Special Zombies. Completing this objective will earn you the Flee from Flames Calling Card and 1,500 XP.
- Spend 50,000 points. Completing this objective will earn you the Beirut skin and 2,000 XP.
- Get 25 kills while using ammo mods. Completing this objective will earn you the Hound Hunter emblem and 2,500 XP.
- Get 50 kills with Lethal Equipment. Completing this objective will earn you the Lighthouse skin and 3,000 XP.
To make this mission a little easier, use these tips:
Play the Outbreak mode. Not only is it brand new and ready to be explored, but it is also big and can last long enough for you to complete every objective for this mission in one match.
Earning enough points to spend is easy enough if you just kill as many zombies as you can, so don’t try to sneak around them. It’s best to go in guns-blazing and rack up as many points as you can. Just do so safely, so you don’t die.
For getting kills with ammo mods, aim for using either Brain Rot or Dead Wire. Both will dish out additional damage to your enemies and make quick work of them. Both are highly-regarded for use when tackling some of the tougher enemies in the game, and when possible, always try to get these for yourself.
There isn’t Lethal Equipment that will be better than the others to use; it will depend more on grouping enemies together so that you can get more kills with one go. If possible, try to lure the enemies into a smaller space where they will be grouped up and toss one into their midst.