Team Rocket is out and about this week in Pokémon Go. Previously, all in January, Pokémon Go has been celebrating the many regions in the game and the Pokémon inhabiting those locations. This is all leading up to the Kanto Tour event, set to kick off on February 20, and before we can have that, Team Rocket is having their celebration research event. There is a handful of new shadow Pokémon for trainers to capture, and many of the grunts and Team Rocket leaders have new Pokémon for trainers to battle.
The Team Rocket Celebration research task will be available to all players. It starts on February 2 at 10 AM and goes until February 7 at 8 PM in your local time zone.
All Team GO Rocket Celebration Event research tasks and rewards
These are all of the tasks associated with this event that you can complete before the celebration is over. These will also be live alongside the Johto Celebration Event tasks, so don’t think you need to complete before one before doing the other.
- Defeat 1 Team Go Rocket Grunt – 10 Potions
- Defeat 2 Team Go Rocket Grunts – 5 Super Potions
- Defeat 6 Team Go Rocket Grunts – 3 Revives
Rewards: 1 Rocket Radar, 10 Poké Balls, and a Golbat Encounter
- Defeat 1 Team Go Rocket Grunt – 10 Super Potions
- Defeat 2 Team Go Rocket Grunts – 5 Hyper Potions
- Defeat 6 Team Go Rocket Grunts – 3 Max Revives
Rewards: 1 Rocket Radar, 15 Poké Balls, and a Misdreavus Encounter