Call of Duty: Mobile is one of the most popular battle royale games that has secured several records and has a huge active player base. The game lets you log in or sign up using your Facebook, Activision, or Guest account. Players sometimes want to discontinue playing Call of Duty: Mobile and shift to some other game. In that case, you want to delete your Call of Duty: Mobile account by following the steps mentioned below.
Delete Call of Duty: Mobile Facebook Account
- Go to Facebook and log in with your account.
- Now, navigate to the Settings sections and click on the ‘Apps and Websites’ column present at the left side of the screen.
- Now, find Call of Duty: Mobile from the list and click on the View and Edit option.
- Now, scroll down and click on the Remove button and give your confirmation.
Delete Call of Duty: Mobile Guest Account
- To delete your Call of Duty: Mobile guest account, go to Settings on your device.
- Then, navigate to App Management and click Call of Duty: Mobile in the list.
- Tap on the Storage Usage option, and finally, click on Clear Data to erase the data and delete your Guest account.