One of the Week 13 challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 is to enter the Zero Point. The Zero Point is the giant floating anomaly that can be found hovering over the desert in the center of the map.
Entering it is actually very easy to do. When you jump from the Battle Bus, try to do so as close to the center of the map as you can, then aim for the Zero Point. Pop your glider and just float down, landing pretty much on top of the strange orb.
This will cause the Zero Point to suck you in, and you will drop out the bottom side. Don’t worry, you won’t take any fall damage when you land on the ground, and will actually gain 50 Shield from your journey through the strange object.
When you land, there is plenty of loot to be had from the chest that will spawn on the rocks below the Zero Point, but the area is likely to be extremely busy with all the players who will be completing this challenge, so be on your toes.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13 challenges below:
- Scan a server at a Surface Hub (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Throw fruit at Hunter’s Haven (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Damage opponents at Hunter’s Haven, The Orchard, Retail Row (0/300) – 20000 XP
- Pistol Damage (0/300) – 20000 XP
- Bathe in the Purple Pool at Steamy Stacks (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Enter the Zero Point (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Crystal Trees (0/5) – 20000 XP
- Build Structures (60, 120, 180, 240, 300) – 55000 to 22000 XP