You can get the Anemoculus and Geoculus Resonance Stones in Genshin Impact through the City Reputation system. This system will be added to the game in Update 1.1 on November 11. It allows you to complete quests, bounties, and requests for NPCs in the game’s cities, earning rank and rewards while doing so.
The Anemoculus and Geoculus Resonance Stones will help you to track down Anemoculus and Geoculus that you may have missed or have had difficulty finding. You can then hand them in at the Statues of the Seven, increasing your rank and benefit from improved stats.
How to get Anemoculus and Geoculus Resonance Stones
- Reach Reputation Level 2 in Mondstadt to obtain the Anemoculus Resonance Stone crafting blueprint.
- Reach Reputation Level 2 in Liyue to obtain the Geoculus Resonance Stone crafting blueprint.
The rewards are actually Blueprints, and you can then build the Resonance Stones at any crafting bench, as long as you have the required materials. You will need to find the blueprint in your inventory and use it, then go to an Alchemy crafting bench to make them.
How to use Anemoculus and Geoculus Resonance Stones
- After using an Oculus Resonance Stone, a blue area will appear on your map. Search for the Elemental Oculus in the blue area.
- When an Elemental Oculus appears on your mini-map, the blue area will disappear.
- You cannot use the next Oculus Resonance Stone while the current one is still in effect or if, after locating the Elemental Oculus, there is another Elemental Oculus nearby.
- They have a cool down of 300 seconds after use, and the Anemoculus Stone will only work in Mondstadt, while the Geoculus Stone will only work in Liye.