Primogems are important in Genshin Impact, giving you a way to purchases Intertwined Fate and Acquaint Fate to get more Wishes. This makes Primogems pretty important, and a great way to get free Wishes in the game. It can also be used to refill your Original Resin.
There is a multitude of sources for Primogems in the game, and you can earn a steady trickle of them by completing different activities and challenges, setting yourself up for plenty of free Wishes. You can find a list of all the ways you can earn Primogems below:
- Increasing your Adventurer Rank
- Completing daily Comissions from the Adventurer’s Handbook
- Finishing Achievements
- Opening chests in the Shrines of Depth
- As log-in rewards from the Seize the Day tab in the Events menu
- Finding Statues of the Seven
- Finishing story quests/character quests
- Finishing Domains/Dungeons
- Finding Dandy
- Discovering new Waypoints
- A potential drop from opening any chest you find
- Finishing Challenges marked by the glowing red statues that can be found on the map
- Completing the Abyss
If you want to pay for Primogems, a good option is to purchase the Blessing of the Welkin Moon in the game’s shop. This will give you 90 Primogems a day for 30 days, and will also give you 300 Genesis Crystals. Genesis Crystals are the game’s premium currency and can be used to convert into Primogems if you wish.