One of the challenges in Fortnite during Week 11 of Chapter 2 Season 6 is to place a spirit crystal at the tallest mountain on the island. There actually isn’t much to this challenge, and it’s not as complicated as it sounds. First, you don’t seem to need to actually find a spirit crystals, you just need to go to the tallest mountain on the island and interact with one that will already be there.
The tallest mountain on the island can be found directly below Catty Corner, near the Weather Station. There is a massive mountain here with a flagpole at the top that is higher than any other point in the game.
The easiest way to get there is to drop straight in from the battle bus, or run up the back of the mountain where a more gentle slope can be found, and a path is marked by some more flags.
You can find the rest of the Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 11 Challenges below:
- Maintain full shields for one minute – 24,000 XP
- Use three bandages – 24,000 XP
- Play three different game modes – 24,000 XP
- Spend gold bars with Deadfire – 24,000 XP
- Eliminate an opponent at a distance greater than 25 meters – 24,000 XP
- Place a spirit crystal at the tallest mountain – 24,000 XP
- Visit Ghost and Shadow ruins – 24,000 XP
- Legendary Challenge – Deal damage with dual pistols