With Dirt 5 scheduled to be released in November, you may be thinking about looking to pre-order it. But what pre-order options are available to fans of the Dirt series? Let’s go over the options that are available to players who are looking to pre-order Dirt 5.
There are two versions of Dirt 5: the Launch Edition and the Amplified Edition. The Launch Edition, which costs $59.99, can be purchased digitally at the Microsoft and PlayStation stores, Physical copies of the game can be found at Target and GameStop. Individuals who pre-order the Launch Edition will receive not just a copy of the game, but also the Ford F-150 Raptor PreRunner by Deberti Design.
The Amplified Edition, which costs $79.99, can be ordered digitally at either the Microsoft and PlayStation stores. This edition is not available at retail stores. Individuals who purchase the Amplified Edition will receive the following:
- Three days of early access to Dirt 5
- Three ready-to-race cars will be put in players’ garages (Ariel Nomad Tactical, Audi TT Safari, VW Beetle Rallycross)
- Three new player sponsors with fresh objectives, rewards and liveries
- Boosts to currency and XP earnings
- Access to every post-launch addition (minimum of 12 cars, 60 Career events and new player sponsors)
- Ford F-150 Raptor PreRunner by Deberti Design.
PC users can pre-order both versions on the Steam platform. Dirt 5 launches on November 6 for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. The Xbox Series X version of Dirt 5 launches on November 10.