Activision recently introduced Crossbow, a brand new melee weapon, in Call of Duty: Mobile. Players can get the weapon for free by completing missions in the latest seasonal challenge, Target Practice. Players will have to complete seven missions in Multiplayer and Battle Royale modes to unlock Crossbow in Call of Duty: Mobile.
Crossbow has the power to kill enemies in a single shot, but you should have good aim if you want to master it. The complete stats of crossbow is mentioned below:
- Damage: 80
- Fire Rate: 26
- Accuracy: 48
- Mobility: 93
- Range: 66
- Control: 38
If you want to add a crossbow into your loadout, you must complete the following missions. Players will get rewards for completing each task, crossbow being the final one.
- Use the Sparrow Operator Skill five times in MP matches: 200 Credits and 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill five enemies with the Sparrow Operator Skill in MP matches: 15 Weapon XP Cards and 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Earn One Shot, One kill medal five times in MP matches: MW11 – Scarab and 2000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 15 enemies with Pistol in any mode: Striker – Scarab and 3000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 15 enemies with Shotgun in any mode: The Big Guns and 3000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 25 enemies with any Shotgun equipped with five attachments: Fennec – Colorweave and 4000 Battle Pass XP
- Win five MP matches with the Toughness Perk equipped: Crossbow and 5000 Battle Pass XP