Ramattra has finally made his presence known in Overwatch 2. The latest Tank to be added to the hero roster has a bunch of new abilities and lore implications, especially with Zenyatta. He has the ability to ground enemies and can transition between two forms that impact what he is able to do. While he was introduced in Season 2, not everyone can play him right away. Here is how you can unlock Ramattra in Overwatch 2.
How to get Ramattra in Overwatch 2
Now that Season 2 has ended in Overwatch 2, Ramattra can only be unlocked by two means. The first is purchasing him in the in-game shop for 900 Overwatch Coins. This currency is only acquired through purchasing the character with real money. If you prefer to not pay for Ramattra, you can now unlock him for free as well by completing seven challenges. Here are the unlock requirements:
- Win 35 games while queueing as All Roles or Tank heroes in Quick play, Competitive Play, or No Limits
- Eliminate three bots with Void Accelerator in Practice Range
- Use Ravenous Vortex during Omnic Form and Nemesis Form in the Practice Range
- Damage two bots simultaneously with Pummel during Nemesis Form in the Practice Range
- Absorb 30 damage with Void Barrier in the Practice Range
- Block 30 damage during Nemesis Form in the Practice Range
- Extend the duration of Annihilation for six seconds or more in the Practice Range
You can check your progress above under the Hero tab in the Challenges menu.
Obviously, if you never play Tank characters, the 35 wins will be a little tough to get, but everything else can be knocked out quick in the Practice Range. You are able to pick the hero in Practice Range regardless if you have him or not. Take this time to practice getting used to Ramattra’s abilities and check off all of the above challenges and add him to your roster.