The 7th Inning Program for MLB The Show 21 began on September 24, and with it came a slew of new rewards and new bosses. To make the XP grind a bit easier, developer San Diego Studios, as per tradition, released a new Inning Conquest challenge. MLB The Show players can now gain 25,000 XP towards the 7th Inning Program for completing this Kraken Conquest. With that said, let’s take a look at the map, plus the objectives and rewards for completing it.
Here’s a look at the map:
The shape of this map, to no one’s surprise, is one of a kraken. And just like every other Conquest map, you’ll need to take over all the territories and strongholds to complete it.
This map features six MLB teams: the Rockies, Padres, Rays, Braves, Pirates, and Marlins.
There are seven goals for this map, and those are as follows:
- Goal 1 – Conquer any enemy Stronghold on the map (reward is Headliners Bundle Sets 1-22)
- Goal 2 – Steal 7M fans (rewards are five MLB The Show 21 packs, 500 Stubs, and 300 XP)
- Goal 3 – Conquer 150 territories (rewards are Kraken Icon, 150 Stubs, and 100 XP)
- Goal 4 – Acquire 200M fans (rewards are Headliners Set 35 Pack, 150 Stubs, and 100 XP)
- Goal 5 – Capture two enemy strongholds (rewards are 300 Stubs, 300 XP, and Kraken bat)
- Goal 6 – Capture all strongholds (rewards are 700 Stubs, 700 XP, and Ballin’ is a Habit five pack bundle)
- Goal 7 – Conquer all territories (rewards are 1000 Stubs, 1000 XP, and Field of Dreams Choice Pack)
Here’s a look at all the hidden rewards in this map:
- MLB The Show 21 pack
- Headliners pack
- Ballin’ is a Habit Pack
- Legend Bat Skin
- Space Pack 3
- Series 42 Choice Pack
- Home Run Derby Choice Pack
This map is a part of the 7th Inning Program. MLB The Show users can obtain 25,000 XP for completing this Conquest.
This Conquest will expire on October 15.