Do you aspire to live the pirate life on the sea? While that may not be feasible in real life, Luffy and his crew have been doing so in the One Piece franchise for years. Roblox players can live in that same reality in One Piece Rose. The game is a unique take on the One Piece world, and if you desire extra beli, race spins, and experience boosts, we have compiled a complete list of codes you can redeem to receive these rewards.
How to redeem One Piece Rose codes
When you’re ready to redeem One Piece Rose codes, you’ll want to make sure you launch the game and have it in front of you. Go over to the game’s open chat bar when you’re ready and type in “!Code (codename).” You’ll receive the associated rewards for it. Here is an example of what you want to type: “!Code Update2Out.” You want to make sure you consider all of the codes as case-sensitive to ensure it’s correct.
One Piece Rose codes – Available
The following codes should all be active and redeemable in the game to get you various freebies.
- !Code UPD3 – Double experience boost and 15,000 beli
- !Code Update2Out – Five race spins and 10,000 yen
- !Code BackUp – Five hours double experience boost and 8,000 yen
- !Code 10k Likes – 30 minutes double experience boost, and also 5,000 beli
- !Code Update1 – Three hours double experience boost, ten race spins, and 40,000 beli
- !Code King Of Races – Five race spins
- !Code SoSorry – Double experience boost and 5,000 beli
- !Code FreeRelease – Double XP boost
Why won’t my Roblox One Piece Rose codes work?
There could be several reasons why any code you attempt to use on One Piece Rose is not working. The biggest reason is that the developers have cycled the code out for a new one. The developers routinely do this on nearly every Roblox game. You want to act fast when you see an available code and make sure you receive those codes before they go away. The other reason could be that the code has already been given to your account, and you’ve redeemed all available rewards. Many of the Roblox codes only work once on any account.
There are multiple Roblox games you can be playing outside of One Piece Rose, and we have code stories for many of them. For example, we have code articles for Dragon Ball Hyper Blood, Viking Simulator, Bakon, Super Evolution, and many others.