The Pale Flame Artifact Set is an artifact set in Genshin Impact, designed to buff the physical damage of your characters. Physical Damage is the damage from most of your Normal Attacks, and there are certain characters who specialize in this type of damage. The 4-piece Pale Flame set will increase your damage even further by increasing your ATK as well.
The Pale Flame Artifact set is best used with characters like Razor or Eula who were designed with Physical Damage in mind. There are other characters who have viable Physical damage sets, such as Keqing and Fischl, but Razor and Eula will utilize this set the best.
How to get the Pale Flame Artifact Set
The Pale Flame Artifact Set can be found at the Ridge Watch domain, which is located to the northwest of Dragonspine in Mondstadt. Here is the location of the Ridge Watch domain:
The Ridge Watch domain contains a battle that pits you against two Geovishaps. Once you defeat the enemies, you can redeem 20 Resin to get Tenacity of the Millelith artifacts or Pale Flame artifacts.
Here are the stats for the Pale Flame Artifact Set:
- 2 Pieces – Physical Damage +25%
- 4 Pieces – When an Elemental Skill hits an opponent, ATK is increased by 9% for 7 seconds. This effect stacks up to two times and can be triggered once every 0.3 seconds. Once two stacks are reached, the 2-set effect is increased by 100%.
- Flower of Life (Stainless Bloom)
- Plume of Death (Wise Doctor’s Pinion)
- Sands of Eon (Moment of Cessation)
- Goblet of Enotherm (Surpassing Cup)
- Circlet of Logos (Mocking Mask)
|Piece||Possible Stat Bonus|
|Flower of Life||HP|
|Plume of Death||ATK|
|Sands of Eon||HP|
|Goblet of Enotherm||HP|
Physical DMG Bonus
Elemental DMG Bonus
|Circlet of Logos||HP|