The Vermillion Hereafter is an artifact set in Genshin Impact, designed to strengthen the shields of a character, provide utility to the team, and provide a sizable HP buff to whoever is wielding the set. The 4-piece Tenacity of the Millelith set will benefit characters where providing shields is a prominent part of their kit, most notably Zhongli.
The Tenacity of the Millelith Artifact set is best used with characters like Zhongli or Thoma, whose primary function is to provide shields for teammates. You could also opt to use the 2-piece Tenacity of the Millelith set for its rare HP buff, which will benefit characters who scale off HP, such as Barbara or Hu Tao.
How to get the Tenacity of the Millelith Artifact Set
The Tenacity of the Millelith Artifact Set can be found at the Ridge Watch domain, which is located to the northwest of Dragonspine in Mondstadt. Here is the location of the Ridge Watch domain:
The Ridge Watch domain contains a battle that pits you against two Geovishaps. Once you defeat the enemies, you can redeem 20 Resin to get Tenacity of the Millelith artifacts or Pale Flame artifacts.
Here are the stats for the Tenacity of the Millelith Artifact Set:
- 2 Pieces – HP increased by +20%
- 4 Pieces – When an Elemental Skill hits an opponent, the ATK of all nearby party members is increased by 20%, and their Shield Strength is increased by 30% for 3s. This effect can be triggered once every 0.5 seconds. This effect can still be triggered even when the character who is using this artifact is not on the field.
- Flower of Life (Flower of Accolades)
- Plume of Death (Ceremonial War Plume)
- Sands of Eon (Orichalceous Time Dial)
- Goblet of Enotherm (Noble’s Pledging Vessel)
- Circlet of Logos (General’s Ancient Helm)
|Possible Stat Bonus
|Flower of Life
|Plume of Death
|Sands of Eon
|Goblet of Enotherm
Physical DMG Bonus
Elemental DMG Bonus
|Circlet of Logos