The first of the Pokémon Go Fest weekly challenges have arrived, and you can take part in it right now. These challenges lead up to the main Pokémon Go Fest 2020 virtual event set to happen on July 25 and 26. While you do need to pay for a ticket to take part in the Pokémon Go Fest, the weekly challenges are free and available to everyone.
There are three stages for this event, and then an Elite challenge at the end. The skill challenges are only available from July 3 to 8. By completing these challenges for your Pokémon Go team, you unlock additional Pokémon who can show up to the Pokémon Go Fest event, and each team will bring a different Pokémon if 1,000,000 players from that team complete all of the challenges. They do not need to complete the Elite challenges, but it’s a good bonus objective.
- Instinct: Chimecho
- Mystic: Alomomola
- Valor: Chansey
- Catch 20 Pokémon – 100 Stardust
- Make 5 Nice Throws – 10 Poké Balls
- Use 5 berries to catch Pokémon – 5 Pinap Berries
Rewards: 100 XP, 1 Golden Razzberry, 10 Great Balls
- Catch 30 Pokémon – 300 Stardust
- Make 10 Great Throws – 10 Great Balls
- Trasnfer 20 Pokémon – 20 Poké Balls
Rewards: Ducklett, 300 XP, 1 Silver Pinap Berry
- Catch 50 Pokémon – 1,000 Stardust
- Make an Excellent Throw – 10 Ultra Balls
- Catch 15 different species of Pokémon – 20 Great Balls
Rewards: Flying Pikachu, 1 Rare Candy, 1 Star Piece
- Catch 100 Pokémon – 5 Poké Balls
- Catch 25 different species of Pokémon – 5 Great Balls
- Make 50 Excellent Throws – 5 Ultra Balls
Rewards: 500 XP, 500 Stardust, 5 Razz Berries.