Updated March 1, 2024
We checked for new codes!
Encounters takes its inspiration from games like Super Smash Bros., pitting characters against each other in frantic tests of skill and strategy. In addition to handling your character with skill, you need to build them in the right way, equipping the right skills to cover for their weaknesses. If you are new to the game and want to catch up with other players quickly, you can redeem codes in Encounters to earn more crystals and rewards to give yourself a boost.
Most codes in Encounters offer Crystals, which are the in-game currency you use to purchase new equipment and abilities. You can also use your crystals to unlock cosmetics to make your fighter stand out from the crowd. Similar to games like Anime Dimension, there are ample opportunities to recreate your favorite anime characters’ signature attacks in this game, provided you’ve got the Crystals to spend.
All Encounters Codes
Encounters Codes (Working)
- 350KLIKES – Redeem code for Crystals (New)
- babioyunda – Redeem code for Gems (New)
- Wilco – Redeem code for Gems (New)
- 325KLIKES – Redeem code for Crystals (New)
- 275KLIKES – Redeem for free Crystals
- 250KLIKES – Redeem for free in-game rewards
- 50K LIKES! – Redeem this code for in-game rewards.
- 225K LIKES! – Redeem this code for in-game rewards.
- 200KL – Redeem this code for in-game rewards.
- 200KLIKES – Redeem this code to get 515 Crystals.
- IKES – Redeem this code for 515 Crystals.
- 150KLIKES – Redeem this code for 1000 Crystals.
- 100klikes – Redeem for a reward
- 75KLIKES – Redeem this code for 2000 Crystals
- FFA – Redeem for Key
- SKILLDIFF – Redeem for 1000 Crystals
- 1V1 – Redeem for Key
Related: The 15 best Roblox games of all time
How to redeem codes in Encounters
It is easy to redeem codes in Encounters. Just follow these simple steps:
- Press the Twitter button on the left side of the screen
- Enter the code you wish to redeem in the text box that appears
- Click Confirm and the rewards will be added to your character
How can you get more Encounters codes?
Roblox developers often put out codes when they hit certain milestones or when a new update rolls out. Aside from checking back on this page regularly, you can follow the official Encounters Twitter account, where developers often announce new codes, join their Discord server, or join the Encounters Roblox group.
Why aren’t my Encounters codes working?
Most codes for Roblox games are temporary, single-use codes, so most often they don’t work anymore because they have expired or you’ve already redeemed them before. If you’re sure the code you’re using should work, make sure that you’ve typed it correctly. Pay attention to how you’ve typed it and make sure that you haven’t accidentally copied an extra space at the end of the code.
What do Keys do in Encounters
In addition to fighting off other characters, Encounters requires players to explore the map to find new power-ups or to get the drop on their enemies. Keys can be collected to allow you to open doors on the map, but they can also be purchased with Crystals from the shop. Previous codes in Encounters have rewarded players with Keys, allowing them to spend their hard-earned Crystals on other, more fun objects.
What is Encounters?
While it takes obvious inspiration from games like Super Smash Bros., Encounters allows for multiple different playstyles. You can hang back and focus on exploration, or you can jump into the fray at the frontlines and fight it out. There are multiple maps to look around, each requiring different strategies to succeed.