Super Doomspire is a remake of the popular game Doomspire Brickbattle found in Roblox, which tasks you with destroying enemy towers in the game. Find the rarest and most unique items to add to your arsenal, defending your tower so that it will be the final one standing at the end of the fight. If you are on the search for free stuff in the game, you can redeem the codes below for free crowns and stickers to help show your support of LGBTQ groups.
How to redeem codes in Super Doomspire
When you’re ready to redeem any of your Super Doomspire codes, make sure you have the game application open. You will be able to redeem all of your codes in the game. Now, go to the left side of your screen and click the Shop icon indicated by a bag. In the show, you’ll see a tab for Codes to the right of the Crown menu. You can now input any of the available codes you want to use, but make sure to treat them as case-sensitive to ensure you can redeem all of the available rewards.
Super Doomspire codes – Available
- SMUGCAT – Cat sticker
- HOLLYJOLLY: 1,000 Crowns and a Gift Bomb Tool
- ROBLOXROX: Dance Potion Sticker
- EXISTENTIALHORROR: 900 Crowns and Oh Nooo Sticker
- ITSFREE: 200 Crowns and stickers
- MARCHAHEAD: 500 Crowns
- Thanks: 10 Crowns
- Nonbinaryrights: 30 Crowns and Pride N Sticker
- Panrights: 30 Crowns and Pride P Sticker
- Transrights: 30 Crowns and Pride T Sticker
- Gayrights: 30 Crowns and Pride G Sticker
- Birights: 30 Crowns and Pride B Sticker
- Lesbianrights: 30 Crowns and Pride L Sticker
- Please: 50 Crowns
- ADOPTME: 100 Crowns and Adopt Me Stickers
- REDRULES: Red Leader Sticker
- YELLOWFROG: Yellow Frog Sticker
- BLUEBUSINESS: Blue Executive Sticker
- GREENMAGIC: Green Scientist Sticker
Super Doomspire codes – Expired
- INTHEDARK: Darkheart Sword
- HAPPYNEWYEAR: Firework Launcher and 50 Crowns
- Frozen: Ice Sword
- Present: 200 Crowns
Why won’t my Roblox Super Doomspire codes work?
It’s relatively common for players to encounter problems when inputting some of these codes into a Roblox game. The most common reason a code might not be working is that the developer cycles it out. The code may have been swapped out for a new one, making it obsolete, and you can’t use it anymore. This can happen at random times by the developer. You might not be able to use a code because you’ve already used it on that Roblox account. You can only use many of these codes once for your account.