One of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 10 is to dance on the dancefloor at Apres Ski for 10 seconds. The first thing you’ll need to do is find Apres Ski, which is a landmark, not a named location.
Apres Ski is located in the mountains to the southwest of Misty Meadows, and directly to the east of Rickety Rig. It is pretty easy to spot, as it has giant flood lights on the roof. All you need to do is head inside and break out your favorite dance while standing on the dancefloor. Just make sure you do it for 10 seconds without any interruptions. You will need to be careful of other players, as this normally quiet location will be quiet busy due to this challenge.
Grab any obvious weapons to make sure nobody can shoot you while you dance, but people will more than likely try to pickaxe you to death if they can. If you see someone, just shoot somebody. As they say, it’s murder on the dancefloor.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 10 challenges below:
- Search chests at The Authority (0/7)
- Eliminations at Misty Meadows (0/3)
- Collect Fireflies at Weeping Woods (0/5)
- Dance on the Apres Ski dancefloor for 10 seconds
- Destroy shipping containers at Dirty Docks (0/7)
- Deal damage to opponents with Shotguns or SMGs (0/500)
- Deal damage to opponents with Shotguns or SMGs (0/15000)
Remember, this is the last week in the current season. On August 27, we move on to Season 4, and whatever surprises await us in the next chapter of Fortnite.