One of the places you need to visit for this week’s Location Domination challenges in Fortnite is Shanty Town. You will need to apply healing, or shielding, to finish up one of the challenges here.
- Tier 1 – 100
- Tier 2 – 250
- Tier 3 – 500
You can find Shanty Town on the southwest coast of the island, just north of the Rig, and to the west of Slurpy Swamp. The area is mostly old run-down houses, hence the name. It’s actually not a terrible place to drop, as you can easily get to larger areas from here, after looting a little bit.
The best thing to do is spawn at the Rig, and grab all the healing items you can find, then head for Shanty Town. If you can’t find anyone to fight, just build a ramp to fall off to cost yourself some health. Remember, you cannot start working on a new Tier after you finish one, you will need to finish out the game to get to the next Tier. It is annoying, but it is just the way the challenges have been designed.
There are some ammo crates to be found here, and one of Midas’ Golden Wrenches if you have not found all of them yet.
You can find all this week’s Location Domination challenges below.
- Eliminate players or Henchmen at The Rig (3/5/10)
- Search ammo boxes at Sweaty Sands (7/10/18)
- Eliminate players or Henchmen at The Shark (3/5/10)
- Search chests at Craggy Cliffs (7/10/18)
- Place top 10 after landing at Frenzy Farm (1/3/7)
- Collect wood at Weeping Woods (500/1500/3000)
- Destroy Teddy Bears at Holly Hedges (1/3/7)
- Apply Shields or Healing at Shanty Town or The Orchard (100/250/500)
- Damage players at Salty Springs (300/900/2500)
- Catch weapons at Misty Meadows (1/3/7)