It’s the first week of Midas’s challenges in Fortnite, and one of the challenges is to collect five XP coins in the game. Now, this is the kind of thing you can do pretty easily while playing the game, but people love being efficient. In this guide, we will show you where to find five XP coins pretty quickly.
Remember, you need to complete 18 challenges in total across both weeks of Midas’ Mission to get a chance to do his secret mission, and get your hands on a Ghost or Shadow Midas skin. This week gives us the first ten challenges, with ten more on the way next week.
For this challenge, the northern part of the island is a great place to complete it. Starting at the Shark, you can get to five coins in just a couple of minutes, and most of the areas you need to pass through tend to be very quiet.
We would suggest starting at the Shark, grabbing the coin there, then making your way east across the map.
XP Coin #1
XP Coin #2
XP Coin #3
XP Coin #4
XP Coin #5
The rest of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Week 9 can be found below:
- Search chests in different named locations (0/6)
- Deal damage to players with Sniper Rifles (0/300)
- Upgrade a weapon to legendary rarity at an upgrade bench (0/1)
- Search a Llama, Legendary Chest or Supply Drop (0/1)
- Deal damage to a Choppa with a passenger or pilot inside (0/100)
- Collect XP coins (0/5)
- Carry a giant pink teddy bear found in Risky Reels 100 meters (0/100)
- Search Midas’ golden llama between a junkyard, gas station and an RV campsite (0/1)
- Gather intel during Spy Games operation matches (0/10)
- Earn survival, combat or scavenger gold medals (0/3)