For one of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13 challenges, you will need to scan a server at a Surface Hub. There are three of these locations in the game, and you only need to visit one of them.
When you find the server, just interact with it to scan it and the mission will be complete. The Surface Hubs are quite spread out, and can be found in Hunter’s Haven, Stealthy Stronghold, and Colossal Coliseum.
Outside Hunter’s Haven you can find a small building. Open the door and head down stairs, then follow the corridor all the way around and go up the stairs on the far side. The server will be on your left.
In the main ruined building, you will find a hole in the ground leading to a staircase. Go downstairs, then the server will be in a small room to the left.
In Colossal Coliseum, go in the front door and turn right. Jump over the railing down the steps, and break the metal door in the wall on the left. Go down the stairs and into the first wall vent you find. Go through the vent and then into the room on the left on the other side to find the server.
You can find the rest of the Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13 challenges below:
- Scan a server at a Surface Hub (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Throw fruit at Hunter’s Haven (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Damage opponents at Hunter’s Haven, The Orchard, Retail Row (0/300) – 20000 XP
- Pistol Damage (0/300) – 20000 XP
- Bathe in the Purple Pool at Steamy Stacks (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Enter the Zero Point (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Crystal Trees (0/5) – 20000 XP
- Build Structures (60, 120, 180, 240, 300) – 55000 to 22000 XP