One of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 6 is to consume foraged items at Holly Hedges. Foraged items like cabbages, bananas, and apples can be gathered in various places in the game and can restore health or shields, depending on the type of item.
In Holly Hedges, that item is cabbages, and they will grow in small planters in the gardens of some of the houses. You can find the exact spots for these marked on the map below.
The awkward part of this challenge is that you need to consume the items, not just gather them. You can only consume the cabbages when you are low on health, so you will need to take some damage to be able to eat them.
If there are no other players around to have a nice gunfight with, you can simply build a ramp and fall off it, taking some damage when you hit the ground and then eating the items. It is a reasonably risky venture, however, as if any other player stumbles across you they are not going to give you time to finish eating your foraged items before eliminating you.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 6 challenges below:
- Search 7 chests at Weeping Woods (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Get 3 eliminations at Misty Meadows (0/3) -25,000 XP
- Collect 300 Stone From Coral Castle (0/300) – 25,000 XP
- Consume a Legendary Fish (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Consume Foraged Items At Holly Hedges (0/5) – 25,000 XP
- Ride a Zipline From Retail Row to Steamy Stacks (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Deal damage after knocking an opponent back with Black Panther’s Kinetic Shockwave – 50,000 XP
- Deal 500 damage to opponents at Slurpy Swamp (0/500) – 25,000 XP