One of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 2 is to dance on different Sentinel heads at the Sentinel Graveyard. This is a pretty easy challenge, all you really need to know is where to find the Sentinel Graveyard.
You can find the Sentinel Graveyard in the hills near Lazy Lake. You will find a group of destroyed Sentinel robots to the northwest of Lazy Lake, and directly to the east of Weeping Woods. These are the massive robots from the X-Men series that hunt down mutants, and it looks like someone had a fun time taking them apart. The most likely suspect is Wolverine, who will be available in the game through a series of challenges.
You need to dance on three different Sentinel heads, and can simply drop onto the first one from the Battle Bus. Smash up some trees or rocks to generate building materials to climb up to the others.
While you are here, making sure you jump in one of the Sentinels hands, as this will unlock one of the seasonal Punch Cards, and award you some XP for your troubles.
You can find the full list of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 2 challenges below:
- Search chests at Salty Springs (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Get eliminations at The Authority (0/3) -25,000 XP
- Dance on top of different Sentinel heads at the Sentinel Graveyard (0/3) – 25,000 XP
- Destroy boats at Craggy Cliffs (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Bouncy on toys at Ant Manor (0/4) – 25,000 XP
- Ride a Motorboat under different colored steel bridges (0/3) – 25,000 XP
- Search S.H.I.E.L.D. chests inside Quinjets (0/7) – 50,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at Catty Corner (0/500) – 25,000 XP