Wolverine is a Battle Pass skin in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4, so the first thing you will need to do if you want him is fork out 950 V-Bucks for the Battle Pass. After that will come some weekly challenges that need to be finished to unlock Wolverine related goodies, eventually getting you to his skin
- Berzerker Barrage Spray – Season 4 Week 1
- Adamantium Slash Loading Screen – Season 4 Week 2
- Wolverine Trophy Back Bling – Season 4 Week 3
- Ferocious Wrap – Season 4 Week 4
- The MCG Wolverine Style – Season 4 Week 5
- Wolverine Skin, Weapon X Emote, Banner, Built-in Emote – Season 4 Week 6
New challenges will become available every Thursday that you will need to complete to get that week’s items, with four items, including the skin and Wolverine’s Awakening Challenges, coming in Week 6.
Week 1 – Bezerker Barrage Spray
Challenge – investigate the mysterious Claw Marks
You will need to head to Weeping Woods to find three claw marks that have been left by an angry Wolverine.
Each week, we will add the new steps for this challenge, so be sure to check back after reset every Thursday.
Week 2 – Adamantium Slash Loading Screen
For the Week 2 challenge, you need to get the Adamantium Slash loading screen picture which is inside a Quinjet.
Week 3 – Wolverine’s Trophy
For week 3 you will need to find Wolverine’s Trophy at Dirty Docks.
Week 4 – Ferocious Wrap
For this challenge, you will need to launch off all Sentinel hands without touching the ground.
Week 5 – The MCG Wolverine Style
For the Week 5 challenge, you will need to find a mutant containment truck.
Week 6 has introduced multiple new challenges to get various rewards, including the Wolverine skin.
- Defeat Wolverine – Wolverine Skin
- Deal damage with Wolverine’s Claws (0/200) – Weapon X Emoticon
- Regain health as Wolverine (/100) – Banner
- Complete 8 Wolverine challenges/??? – Built-in Emote
To deal damage with Wolverine’s Claws you will need to eliminate Wolverine then use his Claws Mythic item to take out other players. Regaining health as Wolverine can be done by wearing the Wolverine skin and healing yourself, you can do this passively with the Claw when they are equipped. The final challenge for the built in emote is a mystery for now, but we will update the guide shortly when we have discovered what it is.