It’s Week 3 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5, and a whole new batch of Legendary and Epic quests has been unleashed. One of the challenges this week is to destroy toilets, and there is a place you can go in the game to get this done very fast.
Make your way to the Flush Factory, which can be found on the south coast of the island, almost directly below Slurpy Swamp. Here, you will find an entire factory filled with toilets, and you will only need to break three of them to finish up the challenge.
You will also be able to grab some pretty good loot here to start the game, and can then make your way to Slurpy or Misty to continue to loot up. You should be able to grab a vehicle at the Pizza Truck just up the hill to the east of the Flush Factory, to make getting around much easier. There are normally one or two gas canisters that spawn here as well, so it is actually not a terrible drop to start the game.
You can find the rest of this weeks challenges below:
- Damage players with Assault Rifles or SMGs (0/500) – 20000 XP
- Headshot damage to players with Pistols or Sniper Rifles – (0/200) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Toilets – (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Loot chests in Craggy Cliffs, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Eliminations with Rare weapons or greater (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Eliminations while in a Vehicle (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Loot Ammo Boxes in Salty Towers or Colossal Coliseum (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Eliminations while in a Vehicle – (3/6/9/12/15) – 55000 to 22000 XP