One of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 6 is to deal damage to an enemy after knocking them back with Black Panther’s Kinetic Shockwave. This is a new Mythic that has been introduced to the game.
At the moment, it would seem that the only way to get the Kinetic Shockwave is to play in the Marvel Standoff LTM mode. This can be found in the play menu, at the top left of the game options. This mode centers around Mythic Weapons which you can collect from the ground, so simply load in, search for the Kinetic Shockwave and then go to town on other players.
The Mythics will drop from the sky during the match, so are easy to spot. When you use the item, it charges up a shockwave before unleash all the energy, and you will need to be pretty close to an enemy to hit them with it. It will knock them back, and then you can shoot them with a weapon to do damage and finish up the challenge. Make sure you find a good ranged power to use after you hit them with the Shockwave.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 6 challenges below:
- Search 7 chests at Weeping Woods (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Get 3 eliminations at Misty Meadows (0/3) -25,000 XP
- Collect 300 Stone From Coral Castle (0/300) – 25,000 XP
- Consume a Legendary Fish (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Consume Foraged Items At Holly Hedges (0/5) – 25,000 XP
- Ride a Zipline From Retail Row to Steamy Stacks (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Deal damage after knocking an opponent back with Black Panther’s Kinetic Shockwave – 50,000 XP
- Deal 500 damage to opponents at Slurpy Swamp (0/500) – 25,000 XP