One of the challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 2 is to find car parts. There seems to be a lot of confusion around this one, so hopefully this will help to clear it up. You need to find three of them in total, and they look like the item shown in the image above, not like those futuristic things everyone is talking about at Hunter’s Haven.
We have found one of them so far and will be filling in the rest as we track them down. They are quite awkward to spot, so this might take us a little time.
The first car part – Compact Cars
You can find the first car part at compact cars, near the back wall slightly to the right of the main entrance.
The second car part
The second car part is also found in Compact Cars, right beside the chain link fence, as shown above.
The third car part
We won’t lie, this took an embarassingly long time to find. It is down in Dirty Docks, in a blue container that is only partially opened. You can see all locations in the video above.
You can find the rest of the weekly challenges below:
- Destroy mailboxes (0/5)
- Plant the evidence in Catty Corner or Flush Factory (0/3)
- Find car parts (0/3)
- Deliver a vehicle from Steamy Stacks to Pleasant Park (0/1)
- Drive through flaming rings (0/1)
- Find clues in Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, and Lazy Lake (0/3)
- Destroy dog houses (0/3)
- Legendary: Damage with Legendary Weapons (1500, 3000, 4500, 6000, 7500)