Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 has entered Week 4, which means the second batch of TNTina’s Trial challenges are now available. One of the challenges is to visit Grumpy Greens, Mowdown, and Risky Reels. You don’t need to do it all in one round, so feel free to visit the locations whenever you like.
Risky Reels has been around for a long time in Fortnite and survived the maps transition between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2. Mowdown will be well known by the denizens that insist on dropping at Craggy Cliffs, while Grumpy Greens is probably the spot that the fewest players will be aware of.
- RR – Risky Reels
- GG – Grumpy Greens
- MD – Mowdown
Risky Reels can be found to the west of Frenzy Farm. It’s actually a pretty good place to drop, as there are plenty of chests to search, but not a lot of people will visit the area.
Grumpy Greens can be found to the east of Pleasant Park. It’s a good idea to hit Pleasant Park first and loot up, then make your way to Grump Greens.
Mowdown can be found to the north of Frenzy Farm. This isn’t a terrible place to drop at the moment, as you can normally find some weapons, then head north to the Shadow Safe House to get some solid loot.
You can find the rest of TNTina’s Trial challenges below:
- Search Chests at Pleasant Park or Slurpy Swamp (0/10)
- Destroy opponent structures with Proximity Mines or Remote Explosives (0/20)
- Fish with Explosives (0/3)
- Eliminate players at The Agency or Sweaty Sands (0/5)
- Search Ammo Boxes in different Named Locations (0/7)
- Use Decoy Grenades (0/5)
- Deal damage to players while riding in a Motorboat (0/200)
- Scan a Henchman in different matches (0/3)
- Visit Grumpy Greens, Mowdown, and Risky Reels (1)
- Collect different Boss Weapons (0/3)