One of the challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 8 is to plant wiretaps at different key locations. There are five of them in total spread all around the map. You need to place three wiretaps in total, and each location will have three different spots that you can place the wiretap.
This means you only need to visit one location and you can finish the challenge, as long as you get all there of the wiretaps placed.
The key locations are as follows:
- Dinky Dish
- Dockside Dish
- Defiant Dish
- House in Lazy Lake
- The Bunker near Catty Corner
Below you can find aerial shots of each location, and arrows indicating where you will need to place the wiretaps. In-game, they just look like blue boxes that will be strapped to the bottom of radars, aerials, and walls.
House in Lazy Lake
Bunker near Catty Corner
You can find the rest of this week’s challenge below.
Week 7 Legendary Quests
- Get Sloane’s orders from a Payphone – 15000 XP
- Collect access card from an IO Guard (0/1) – 45000 XP
- Plant wiretaps at different key locations (0/3) – 30000 XP
- Interact with an IO operatives computer (0/1) – 30000 XP
- Mindwipe Bunker Jonesy, Swamp Stalker, or Human Bill (0/1) – 30000 XP
- Converse with characters to identify an Infiltrator (0/5) – 30000 XP
Week 7 Epic Quests
- Use shield potions in a single match (0/4) – 30000 XP
- Collect building resoursces (0/750) – 30000 XP
- Visit Coral Cove, Base Camp Gold, and Unremarkable Shack (0/3) – 30000 XP
- Build Structures (0/25) – 30000 XP
- Complete bounties fro Bounty Boards (0/3) – 30000 XP
- Ignite enemy players or enemy player structures (0/15) – 30000 XP
- Emote in front of a camera at Believer Beach or Lazy Lake (0/1) – 30000 XP