One of the challenges for Week 6 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 is to destroy three motorboats. These can be hard to find and have pretty chunky health bars, but we know a spot where you can get this challenge wrapped up very quickly.
To the west of Craggy Cliffs is a beach that contains two motorboats. Land there at the start of the round and then destroy one of the boats, if you wish. There will be two more boats at our next destination, so you can skip that step if you like.
Hope one of the boats and travel left along the coast and you will arrive at Craggy Cliffs. Here you will find two more motorboats. One is sitting on the beach near the incline that leads up to the town, the other will be hanging off a mechanical arm.
We would suggest piling all three boats into the garage the faces down into the sea, then looking around for some weapons and explosives. You could technical use the rocket launched from one boat to destroy another, but it takes a long time. The same can be said for the harvesting tool method.
The quickest way to destroy these boats is to simply shoot them, or blow them up using explosives. Make sure other players don’t get the drop on you while you are working on this challenge.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Week 6 challenges below:
- Blow up Fishing Holes at Sharky Shell, Sweaty Sands, or Flopper Pond (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Motorboats – (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Blow up Fishing Holes at Lazy Lake, Lake Canoe, and near Steamy Stacks – (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Catch Fish (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Signal the Coral Buddies (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Boats (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Fishing Rod Barrels (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Get Headshots – (20/40/60/80/100) – 55000 to 22000 XP