One of the challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 6 is to destroy boats. You will need to destroy seven of them in total to wrap up this challenge and get 20000 XP for your Battle Pass.
The good news is that there is one spot on the map you can head to get this challenge finished in a little under a minute, allowing you to move on to other challenges, or focus on winning a match.
Drop straight into Craggy Cliffs from the Battle Bus to try and get there before any other players. When you land, head straight for the small shed that is beside the ramp that leads down to the beach. Go inside and you will find two boats hanging from the rafters. Hit each one twice with your harvest tool, then go outside towards the beach.
On the left you will find another boat, then two more just in front of you. Walk down the incline to find the sixth boat resting on a rock on the beach, then swim a little bit across the bay to find the seventh and final boat you need for this challenge.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 6 challenges below:
- Blow up Fishing Holes at Sharky Shell, Sweaty Sands, or Flopper Pond (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Motorboats – (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Blow up Fishing Holes at Lazy Lake, Lake Canoe, and near Steamy Stacks – (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Catch Fish (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Signal the Coral Buddies (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Boats (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Fishing Rod Barrels (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Get Headshots – (20/40/60/80/100) – 55000 to 22000 XP