One of the challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 3 is to travel between Porta-Potties. This is very easy to do, as long as you know where to go to find them. To find the Porta-Potties, make your way to Corny Complex just to the northeast of the old Spire site, now called The Aftermath. You can easily spot it as a big purple blob in the center of the map.
In the main, gray house, you will find a Porta-Potty on the ground floor, if go down the corridor at the back of the house to the right. Interacting with it will send you to a new Porta-Potty down in the IO complex, and will finish the quest.
It is a good idea to loot up a bit before you go down there, as there are lots of IO Guards and Doctor Sloane to deal with.
You can find the rest of the Week 3 Chapter 2 Season 7 challenges below:
- Dance near a lit campfire (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Catch fish at fishing spots (0/5) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy Boats (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Glide 20 meters while holding a chicken (0/20) – 30,000 XP
- Finish in the top 10 (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Travel between Porta-Potties – (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Use Nuts and Bolts (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Get Sloane’s orders from a Pyaphone (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Converse with Sunny, Joey, or Beach Brutus (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Place signs in Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake (0/4) – 30,000 XP
- Place Boomboxes in Believer Beach (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Place alien light communication device on mountain tops (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Collect cat food (0/2) – 30,000 XP