The Call of Duty: Mobile Season 11 update is around the corner and will be released globally on October 15, 2020. The update is quite special, as it is the first-anniversary update of the game and will add anniversary exclusive events, features, and updates along with a Halloween theme. The developers have kept the update a surprise and thus, did not immediately release the beta version of COD Mobile Season 11. Here are the complete patch notes of the upcoming update.
COD Mobile Season 11 Update Patch Notes
- Rank Series 7 Period: (October 2020 – December 2020)
New Ranked Mode Series Rewards
- New Epic Blueprint: Kilo Bolt-Action – Dealer
- New Epic Soldier: T.E.D.D. – Where To Sir?
- New Epic Frame: Steeled Frame
- New Epic Calling Card: High Roller
- New Epic Charm: Season 7
- Anniversary Event & Halloween Event
- New Challenges and Missions with New Rewards
- New Perk: Tactician – Spawn with an extra piece of tactical equipment
- New Base Gun: NA45 – Originally from the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare franchise, NA45 is Call of Duty: Mobile’s first main weapon that deals with explosion damage when the second bullet is shot near the first bullet.
New Premium Battle Pass Rewards
- New Epic soldiers
- New Epic Blueprints
- New Legendary Calling Card
New Free Battle Pass Rewards
- New Base SMG: Fennec – It is a short-range, high-speed weapon with high explosive force and large recoil force, which can be modified into dual-holding weapons to enhance explosive power.
- New Scorestreak: Advanced UAV – It shows the position and direction of enemies on the player’s mini-map in real-time.
New Featured Game Mode
- Cranked Mode: Each player will earn a “Cranked” bonus whenever he gets a kill within a time limit, and if he fails to do so, it will lead to exploration and dead. The mode will be available on Crash, Standoff, Crossfire, Cage, Rust, and Shipment.
- Pumpkin Confirmed: It will be a limited-time mode and will be available during Halloween.
- New map: King – It is a famous gunfight map from Modern Warfare and will be available for Gun Fight, Duel.
- Standoff-Halloween will return during Halloween.
- New gun perk for Fennec and MW11: Akimbo – It lets you hold a weapon in each hand while ADS is no longer available.
- New attachment for AK-47: 5.45 Caliber Ammo – Greatly increase fire rate, good for close-range combat.
- New attachment for HVK30: Large Caliber Ammo – It increases damage to the head and upper chest, and is good for mid-range combat.
- 10v10 TDM, 10v10 DOM, Kill Confirmed and Capture the Flag will be available on more maps
- Attack of the Undead: Increase the main weapon damage and HP limit of survivors after certain kills. Increase the HP limit and axe damage of undead after certain kills.
- New Marker Setting: Allows the player to customize scale and opacity of objective marker and item marker in Settings-MP Mode to identify enemies with clear vision.
Improvements and Optimizations
- Increased damage of QQ9 when equipping 10mm 30 round reload attachment
- FHJ can now fire without locking the target
- Decreased explosion range of FHJ cartridge
- Slightly increased the explosion range of SMRS cartridge
- Decreased movement speed and attack speed of Shadow Blade
- Other improvements