The Call of Duty: Mobile Season 12 update will be released on Nov. 11, 2020, adding new modes, weapons, and some nerfs and buffs. The update will be available to download from Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Along with this, the new battle royale pass, including brand new rewards, will also be available to unlock. You can check out the official patch notes of Call of Duty: Mobile Season 12 update below.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 12 Patch Notes
Season 12 Battle Pass
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 12 Battle Pass will be available from Nov. 11, 2020 to unlock.
New Premium Battle Pass Rewards
- New Epic looks for Urban Tracker, Price, Ghost, Velikan
- New Epic blueprints: AGR 556 – Byakko, Type 25 – Infiltrate
- New Epic Black Gold themed weapons
- New Legendary Calling Card: Discord
New Free Battle Pass Rewards
- New base SMG (AGR 556): It is a fully automatic SMG with a high fire rate and is effective at medium range.
- New Operator skill (Ballistic Shield): It is a durable, transforming defensive shield with a built-in fully automatic machine pistol.
New Events and Challenges rewards
- New base pistol (.50 GS): A challenging pistol with destructive damage but low control.
- New Battle Royale Class (Refitter): It provides the team with armor plates to enhance bullet protection and increase the durability of body armor and vehicles.
New Featured Game Modes
- Team Death Match (Night): Players can equip night-vision and fight against other players in this mode. The mode will be available on Crash, Summit, and Hackney Yard.
- Attack of the Undead (Night): It is the new mode that will be added to the Multiplayer section. It will also be available on Crash, Summit, and Hackney Yard.
- Hackney Yard: This map is added from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and is a gritty, rubbish-filled industrial park. The players can engage in an intense gunfight between warehouses, cargo containers, and buildings. The map is available for Team Death Match, Search & Destroy, Domination, Hardpoint, Team Death Match – Night, Attack of the Undead – Night
- Hackney Yard will soon be added to Ranked mode map rotation for Domination, Hardpoint, and S&D.
- Extended OTM magazine for DR-H: It increases the magazine capacity while decreasing the mobility.
- Thermite Reload for Kilo Bolt-Action: It continuously burns targets over time and causes extra damage to Scorestreaks.
Improvements and Optimizations
- Increased Cordite ADS bullet spread accuracy
- Increased Razorback recoil stability; lowered horizontal recoil; increased medium-range damage attenuation distance
- Increased Fennec bullet trajectory stability while continuous firing; lowered horizontal recoil; slightly increased recoil upper limit
- Increased AK117 damage multiplier when hitting body parts above the waist, increased medium-range combat ability
- Optimized BK57 bullet trajectory and increased stability
- Decreased range and bullet density of KRM 262
- Decreased damage range of BY15
- Decreased damage range of Echo
- Decreased Shadow Blade duration and increased points required to activate
- Decreased Transform Shield duration and increased points required to activate
- Explosives deal much more damage to the Transform shield, and only one EMP is required to destroy a Transform Shield.
- Slightly decreased duration of Concussion Grenade effect