Fortnite’s 15.40 patch is out now. The servers are back online and people can once again jump back into their matches, but what has changed? Epic don’t tend to do official patch notes, relying on the Community Trello to keep everyone up to date with what is going on in the game.
You can find the official notes from there below, but one major change that is not mentioned is that the Flint-Knock Pistol has been unvaulted, and is now available in your matches again. Air Royale: Duos and Knockout Shuffle Trios have also been enabled in the game.
There has also been all manner of backend changes made to the game, including the addition of a new Gas Flopper fish that is not live yet, an icon has been added for Team Rumble: Solid Gold, which implies the mode will be going live soon, and there has been a whole host of new cosmetics added to the game.
- Total Bars appearing as 0 in a match.
- Purple XP Coins disappearing when driven through (without granting XP).
- Matchmaking doesn’t start if unreadied player leaves early.
- Phone Booths do not respect island settings when players change Outfits.
Save the World
- Mythic Lead Survivor portraits appear only as silhouettes.
- Locating a Durrr Burger not counting towards the “Locating: Burger Break!” Ventures quest.