Fortnite: Search Chests At Wailing Woods or Paradise Palms
Every week, Fortnite players are given the chance to earn 5,000 exp points by clearing four challenges out of a total of seven. We have written guides for all seven challenges (links provided below), so you can choose the best suited to you and take the loot in a blink of an eye. In this guide, we cover how to do the searching chests challenge. Are you ready?
Search Chest at Wailing Woods or Paradise Palm
As you can easily understand, the first thing to do is chose where on the map to concentrate your searches. The choice is between Wailing Woods and Paradise Palms and it's all up to you. They are both in the eastern part of the map (Wailing Woods in the northern green area and Paradise Palm in the southern desert area).
Wailing Woods Chests Locations
Encircled locations are the best places to start your searches. In addition, they are also the entrances to the underground lab: maximum yield with minimum effort.
Paradise Palm Chests Locations
Encircled locations indicate the spots with the highest number of chests.
Which One is Better?
As said before, it's all up to you, but if you can't choose, remember that: while Paradise Palms has few chests to check but more people to look for them, Wailing Wood's chests are more spread out (and maybe you will not find so many enemies, especially if you play in a large team battle).
How To Complete All Fortnite Season 7 Week 5 Challenges
- Landing challenges (step-by-step)
- Deal damage to opponent's structures
- Suppressed weapon elimination
- Dancing challenges (step-by-step) – Battle Pass Challenge
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato and an Encircled Tree - Battle Pass Challenge
- Search Chests at Wailing Woods or Paradise Palms - Battle Pass Challenge
- Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5m away - Battle Pass Challenge
Image Source: GameWith