The Dawning has once again begun in Destiny 2 as seasonal cheer spreads around the tower to all the NPCs. Eva Levante is once again in her spot in the Tower courtyard, trying to get us all to embrace the seasonal cheer and give sweet treats to each other.
Gathering up all the ingredients that you need to make cookies for Eva and everyone else on her list means you will need to head out into the game and take on various enemies via various means. The ingredients can drop by killing certain enemies with either specific weapons, elements, or abilities.
Remember, these ingredients are random drops, which means you may need to work through quite a few enemies to get them to drop at all. We will be updating this list as the day goes on, removing any older ingredients that are not included this year, and adding new ones as they are discovered.
Dawning 2021 Ingredients
These are pretty easy to find, and normally boil down to simply killing the appropriate enemies.
- Balanced Flavors: Scout Rifles, Sniper Rifles or Bows kills
- Bullet Spray: SMG, Auto Rifles, or LMG kills
- Cabal Oil: Cabal kills
- Chitin Powder: Hive kills
- Dark Ether Cane: Scorn kills
- Dark Frosting: Stasis Kills
- Delicious Explosion: Grenades, Rocket Launcher or Grenade Launcher kills
- Electric Flavor: Arc kills
- Ether Cane: Fallen kills
- Finishing Touch: Finishers kills
- Flash of Inspiration: Create orbs of power
- Impossible Heat: Solar kills
- Multifaceted Flavors: Multi kills
- Null Taste: Void kills
- Perfect Taste: Precision kills
- Personal Touch: Melee kills
- Pinch of Light: Collect orbs of power
- Sharp Flavor: Sword kills
- Superb Texture: Super kills
- Taken Butter: Taken kills
- Vex Milk: Vex kills