Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 has begun, which means a new map, and new map challenges to complete. Doing so will earn you plenty of experience to level up your Battle Pass and get your hands on those new skins and cosmetics.
As always, there will be a range of new challenges each week, and you can find them all listed below. Things have changed a little bit from last season, as multipart quests now seem to be more common.
- Complete bounties (0/5 – 55000 XP
- Stage 1 of 4 – Shotgun Elimination (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Stage 2 of 4 – Assault Rifle Damage (0/500) – 20000 XP
- Stage 3 of 4 – Sniper Rifle Elimination from 150m – 20000 XP
- Stage 1 of 3 – Discover Named Locations (0/5) – 20000 XP
- Stage 2 of 3 – Talk to a character (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Stage 3 of 3 – Collect Bars (0/500) – 20000 XP
- Destroy structures at Pizza Pit or Pizza Pete (0/10) – 10000 XP
As such, we won’t know all of the challenges until we have spent some time in the game. There are also rotating small challenges that reward you 10000 XP for each completion, such as destroying structure in certain places, using potions, or harvesting materials.
As always, we will be working through the challenges. writing up useful guides and linking them above so be sure to read up on anything that you need help with. There will also be additional challenges, secret challenges, and other things to do in the game that we will highlight as we find them.