All Qiqi skills, talents, and ascension materials in Genshin Impact
Here’s all the crucial information you need to know about Qiqi in Genshin Impact.
Qiqi is a 5-star Cryo character and one of the veteran premium characters in the game, available since the release of the game. Qiqi is everyone’s favorite zombie girl and assistant at the Bubu Pharmacy, and her undying nature allows her to prop up her team’s defense. Qiqi is one of the game’s premier healers and aims to keep your team healthy and safe. While many fear the day Qiqi will pop up on the Standard or Limited Event Wish banner, she’s still a capable healer in the right hands.
Related: The best Qiqi build in Genshin Impact
How to unlock Qiqi in Genshin Impact
Qiqi is a “standard” 5-star character, meaning you can obtain her in a couple of different ways. She is one of the 5 stars you can obtain from the Standard Banner and a potential drop during every 5-star pull. As with other “standard” 5-star characters, you have a chance at obtaining a Qiqi on the Limited Event Wish banner as well if the featured 5-star character is not guaranteed for you via the Pity System.
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 5 rapid strikes.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
- Adeptus Art: Herald of Frost: Using the Icevein Talisman, Qiqi brings forth the Herald of Frost, dealing Cryo DMG to surrounding opponents.
- Herald of Frost: On hit, Qiqi’s Normal and Charged Attacks regenerate HP for your own party members and nearby teammates. Healing scales based on Qiqi’s ATK.
- Periodically regenerates your active character’s HP.
- Follows the character around, dealing Cryo DMG to opponents in their path.
- Adeptus Art: Preserver of Fortune: Qiqi releases the Adeptus power sealed within her body, marking nearby opponents with a Fortune-Preserving Talisman that deals Cryo DMG.
- Fortune-Preserving Talisman: When opponents affected by this Talisman take DMG, the character that dealt this DMG regenerates HP.
- Former Life Memories: Displays the location of nearby resources unique to Liyue on the mini-map.
- Life-Prolonging Methods: When a character under the effects of Adeptus Art: Herald of Frost triggers an Elemental Reaction, their Incoming Healing Bonus is increased by 20% for 8s.
- A Glimpse into Arcanum: When Qiqi hits opponents with her Normal and Charged Attacks, she has a 50% chance to apply a Fortune-Preserving Talisman to them for 6s. This effect can only occur once every 30s.
- Ascetics of Frost: When the Herald of Frost hits an opponent marked by a Fortune-Preserving Talisman, Qiqi regenerates 2 Energy.
- Frozen to the Bone: Qiqi’s Normal and Charge Attack DMG against opponents affected by Cryo is increased by 15%.
- Ascendant Praise: Increases the Level of Adeptus Art: Preserver of Fortune by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Divine Suppression: Targets marked by the Fortune-Preserving Talisman have their ATK decreased by 20%.
- Crimson Lotus Bloom: Increases the Level of Adeptus Art: Herald of Frost by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Rite of Resurrection: Using Adeptus Art: Preserver of Fortune revives all fallen party members nearby and regenerates 50% of their HP. This effect can only occur once every 15 mins.
|Level 20||1x Shivada Jade Silver||3x Divining Scroll||3x Violetgrass||N/A||20,000 Mora|
|Level 40||3x Shivada Jade Fragment||15x Divining Scroll||10x Violetgrass||2x Hoarfrost Core||40,000 Mora|
|Level 50||6x Shivada Jade Fragment||12x Sealed Scroll||20x Violetgrass||4x Hoarfrost Core||60,000 Mora|
|Level 60||3x Shivada Jade Chunk||18x Sealed Scroll||30x Violetgrass||8x Hoarfrost Core||80,000 Mora|
|Level 70||6x Shivada Jade Chunk||12x Forbidden Curse Scroll||45x Violetgrass||12x Hoarfrost Core||100,000 Mora|
|Level 80||6x Shivada Jade Gemstone||24x Forbidden Curse Scroll||60x Violetgrass||20x Hoarfrost Core||120,000 Mora|