Each Fortnite Chapter released so far has given players a revolutionary new gameplay mechanic, and Chapter 4 is no different. This time, the battle royale has introduced Reality Augments to its solo and squad modes. These function as special abilities that players can obtain at intervals of any match, and they range from the gift of unlimited ammo to being able to redeploy your Glider as many times as you’d like. Here’s every Reality Augment you can use in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1.
All Reality Augments and their abilities in Fortnite
Players will witness 32 different Reality Augments in Chapter 4 Season 1, with more to be introduced till the season’s end. Though, you should not expect to have all of the abilities in just one match. Just two Reality Augments will be given to you at the first interval of a match, while another pair can be rewarded the longer you survive — all of which you can keep until the end of your game. You can discover each Reality Augment and their abilities listed below, organized by their Augment Type.
- Bow Specialist: Bow draw and reload faster, and you regenerate arrows over time.
- Danger Hero: Briefly regenerate health and gain movement speed when your shield breaks.
- Demolitions Munitions: Objects you destroy have a chance to drop explosives. Excludes player-built structures.
- First Assault: The first bullet in the magazine of your Assault Rifle deals bonus damage.
- Light Fingers: Makes your weapons using Light Ammo reload faster.
- Mechanical Archer: Gives you a Mechanical Explosive Bow and Mechanical Shockwave Bow.
- Mythic Munition: Receive a Mythic Tactical Pistol.
- Pistol Amp: Pistols have greatly increased magazine size.
- Rifle Recycle: Weapons using Medium Ammo have a chance not to consume ammo.
- Rushing Reload: Sprinting will slowly reload your equipped shotgun.
- Shotgun Striker: Your shotgun fire will give you siphon upon hitting opponents.
- Tactical Armory: Grants a Rare Tactical Assault Rifle and Combat Shotgun.
Game Changer Augments
- Aerialist: Grants you Glider redeploy for the rest of the match.
- Chug Gunner: Receive a Chug Cannon.
- Harvester: Foliage objects you destroy drop Big Bush Bombs and forgeables.
- Rarity Check: You gain siphon with common or uncommon weapons.
Mobility and Scouting Augments
- Bloodhound: Enemies hit by your marksman rifle or bow shots are marked for a brief duration.
- Bush Warrior: You regenerate health and partial shields while inside large foliage.
- Forecast: You can always see the next storm circle.
- Icy Slide: Gain Icy Speed boosts briefly after sliding.
- More Parkour: Your energy regenerates briefly after mantling or hurdling.
- Party Time: Gain Balloons over time.
- Rift-Jector Seat: Whenever your shield breaks, you rift into the sky.
- Soaring Sprints: While sprinting, you’ll be able to jump much higher and jump with lower gravity.
- Storm Mark: When the storm changes, it pings the area of highly nearby enemies for a short duration.
- Supercharged: Your vehicles won’t consume fuel and they’ll have increased health.
- Tricked Out: Entering a car or truck applies Chonkers and a Cow Catcher to it.
- Zero Charge: Temporarily gain Zero Point Dash when you break an enemy’s shield.
- Jelly Angler: Receive a fishing rod. You can use it to fish anywhere, but you can only fish up Jellyfish.
- Peel’s Plunder: Receive a treasure map that will lead you to buried treasure.
- Shadow Striker: You have a chance to find a Shadow Bomb in containers you open.
- Splash Medic: You have a chance to find a Chug Splash in every container you open.