Week 13 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 means lots of new XP Coins have appeared on the map. All you need to do is collect the coins to get free XP for your Battle Pass, helping you hit level 100, or getting you some of the secret skins that come after that.
Green Coins are worth 5000 XP, Blue Coins are worth 6500 XP, and Purple Coins break up into lots of smaller coins, but if you grab them all they are worth 10,300 XP in total. Make sure to build a box around the Purple coins before picking them up, as it will make them much easier to collect. The single Gold Coin is worth 15,000 XP.
Below, you can see all the XP Coin locations for Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13 marked on the map. There are four Green Coins, three Blue Coins, two Purple Coins, and a single Gold Coin to collect this week.
- Green Coin #1 – on a small peninsula to the west of Coral Castle
- Green Coin #2 – directly south of Craggy Cliffs
- Green Coin #3 – near the scattered houses to the south of Misty Meadows
- Green Coin #4 – near the small shop to the south of Catty Corner
- Blue Coin #1 – between the waterfalls to the south of Coral Castle
- Blue Coin #2 – near the dam at Hydro 16
- Blue Coin #3 -in the shallow, twisting river to the southeast corner of the desert.
- Purple Coin #1 – just to the northwest of Retail Row
- Purple Coin #2 – directly south of Steamy Stacks
- Gold Coin – At the Colossal Coliseum, in the southeast corner.
You no longer need to break an object to find the Blue Coins, they have all spawned in water so you will need to swim to get them.