Activision has released the second public beta test build for Call of Duty: Mobile Season 2 for Android and iOS users. Players will be able to try out newly added content and the updated one and provide feedback to the developing team. While you will be able to download the beta test server from the link given below, only the first 10,000 players will be able to access it.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 2 beta test server APK download
- Download the Call of Duty: Mobile Season 2 Beta Test Server APK here, and locate the downloaded file on your device in the download folder.
- The APK file size is around 2 GB, and it requires approximately 5-6 GB of free space in the device.
- So before installing it, make sure that you have enough space in your device to avoid installation errors.
- Open the APK file and hit the Install button, and the application will install automatically.
- Open the Call of Duty: Mobile Public Test application, and you will be able to enjoy the open beta access.
The second version of the COD Mobile Season 2 beta test build includes Stick & Stones (with swords), Battle Royale Tank Battle mode, Scorestreak – Napalm, BR Class Spotter, new functional weapon AS-VAL.